Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

pittsburgh and tennis tournaments

Well I was kind of dreading this week when I thought ahead on Sunday to everything I had going on. Little Sibs Day on Monday, chapel on Tuesday, conditioning Wednesday, parent visits on all three days, plus leaving early Thursday morning for a 3 day trip to Pittsburgh for Mennonite Educators meetings with Bethany. Now that things are going it feels much more managable. I need to remember to break weeks down into days instead of looking at the big picture. Things don't feel as overwhelming that way.

I am trying to be excited about this upcoming weekend in Pittsburgh. I just hate that it will take up half of the weekend. The good news is that we are staying in a nice hotel and I get to room with my friend KP. That will make everything better. Too bad we have to go to lots of meetings and sit around all weekend listening to people talk.

Conditioning for the Bethany tennis team started last week. At my call out meeting a few weeks ago the team decided to start conditioning right away. As a coach I have to be excited about that, I just wasn't sure I was ready to get going. As always though, being around the girls gives me so much energy. It will be fun to start easing into the season again.

Seth is probably going to have more fun this weekend than me. He and Joel are signed up for a tennis tournament, both singles and doubles, over in Elkhart starting on Friday. He's spent the last few days trying to quickly get into better shape. We are going to try and hit tomorrow at the racquet club. It has been a couple months since either of us have picked out our racquets. It should at least be interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home