Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Friday, November 02, 2007

under armour running pants!

I figured since Seth never updates this, I can change the background to something I like, but he wouldn't be thrilled about! I had to put my winter running pants on this morning for my jog with Sophie. It was 32 degrees and she was in heaven because she loves the cold weather, but is was pretty shocking to my system. I guess winter really is coming.

I am settling in for my second to last 3 day weekend of this school year. I start back to full time at Bethany in two weeks and really am not looking forward to it. The good news is that Thanksgiving is just around the corner and Christmas is just a few weeks after that. Still, it is always a tough adjustment for me to go back to full time.

Not much on the itinerary for this weekend. I want to rent a carpet cleaner and do our carpets, I am keeping books at the Bethany girls basketball game on Saturday, and I am meeting Sue for lunch tomorrow at Applebees. I have been working on my albums for my 3 graduating seniors at Goshen College, which is always a fun little project. We are having our banquet in a few weeks and I always give a memory album to the seniors. Hopefully I'll get a nap in sometime too!

Have a good weekend,
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home