Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Life without tennis


This past week was my first week without tennis. It always amazes me how much time I have in the afternoons and evenings to do whatever I want. I worked outside with mom one afternoon trimming everything to get things ready for winter, finished a brick edging I started during the summer, cleaned out the garage, cleaned up the house, watched TV (I'd missed my afternoon Gilmore Girl reruns from 5-6pm!), and even made an afternoon trip to Warsaw to see Coach Leon. I am more relieved this fall to be done with tennis than I was the past two seasons.

Last night Christie and Joel came over for dinner and games. Joel is starting to think that we only invite him over when we need a fourth person for games, which isn't true, but the last time he was over was 4th of July when Christie was over too. What he doesn't realize is that I like when he comes because than I am sure to beat at least one person! We played Scattergories and Dutch Blitz and had a lot of fun.

I am looking forward to making a trip to see Rebekah next weekend with Colin. I am going to pick him up in Bluffton and then we are driving to Knoxville together. Rebekah has tickets for us to see a UT football game. I hope we have a chance to eat at Barley's, shop at Reruns, and run down Cherokee Blvd too.

p.s. I dyed my hair dark red. Not so sure about it, but it is something different!

1 Comments:

  • At 10/21/2007 5:55 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    Yippee, an update! It's always good to hear from you Sarah. If only Seth would grace us with an update too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home