Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Where did September go?


I cannot believe today is the first of October. I am still part time at Bethany, which is so wonderful, so this morning I was laying in bed trying to make myself get up and it was still dark at 7am! How awful! And we haven't even changed times yet. I hate getting up in the morning when it is dark. My days of running with Sophie in the morning are numbered.

Since our last update, I turned 25 and then one day later Seth turned 25 as well. I like to remind him that I am older and wiser than him! I don't think he agrees, but it doesn't stop me from saying it.

My tennis season is winding down. This is our last week of regular season matches and in two weekends is our conference tournament in Fort Wayne. We have been a team on the brink all season. Losing so many close matches. I keep waiting for all the pieces to fall today at the same time. I am hopeful that it will happen this week and then continue into tournament time.

The highlight of the last few weeks was a whirlwind trip I made to Tennessee two weekends ago. Aunt Debra and Uncle Kleber were in Galtinburg for the week, visiting with mom and dad and Aunt Lisa and Uncle David. This was the first time in 30 years that all of the sisters and their husbands were together. After my Saturday tennis match I drove to South Bend, took United Limo to Chicago, and flew to Knoxville. After running at Cherokee Blvd. Rebekah and I spent all day Sunday visiting with family. The highlight of the day in Gatlinburg was an old fashioned picture we took. I happened to mention remembering doing a picture like this many years ago and somehow we talked everyone into putting on costumes and posing for a bar scene picture! When asked if we wanted to do a conservative photo or a sexy photo we quickly opted for the sexy photo! How fun! It was so wonderful to see Aunt Debra and Uncle Kleber. It had been 7 years since I'd seen them. Much too long. I flew back home the next day then. It was such a short trip, but definitely worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home