Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

gearing up for a 4 day weekend





I think it is safe to say that Seth and I have adjusted to our regular work schedules again after an extended Christmas break for me. I am not as confident saying that about Sophie though. After months of her being able to play outside during the day while we are working, she has seemed very sad about being left at home alone. If it is possible for dogs to have depression than I am fairly certain that she is suffering from it. I do my best to spend time with her in the evenings, taking walks and playing with toys, but it isn't nearly as much fun as running around with 2 other dogs out in the country! At least she has Sue's chair to sit on when she is on our porch!

As far as I know we have no big plans for the weekend. We are having dinner tonight at the Claassen's, who we always enjoy getting together with. I am continueing to be the official book keeper at home girls basketball games and our second to last regular season game is this Saturday afternoon. I have really enjoyed being at the games and watching the teams compete. It has made me somewhat regretful that I did not play basketball all the way through high school, but there is no changing the past.

Seth and Joel continue to stay busy at the shop. We were all dissapointed last weekend to watch the Colts lose. Seth and I blame ourselves, because they never play well when we watch. Other than that, not much is going on.

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home