Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I am looking forward to being a few hours away from the holiday weekend. Colin got home last night from Bluffton and Rebekah is driving home now. I am looking forward to seeing both of them this weekend. We will be adding someone else to our family Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow too with Chris being brave enough to spend time with the whole family!

Seth also has lots of family in town this weekend. Both the Yoder's and the Stopher's are around for a few days. It is going to be a busy weekend with lots of family stuff going on. We will see the Yoder's tomorrow around lunch time and the Stopher's on Sunday to celebrate Christmas. I am hoping for a chance to sit back and relax too!

I could easily get used to 3 day work weeks and 4 day weekends!

Not much is going on in our lives. Joel is out of town this week for Thanksgiving so Seth has been working long hours at the shop. I started my first correspondance class two nights ago and realized that I have gotten out of the habit of reading textbooks and thinking. I need to kick my brain back into gear.
I seem to keep hearing about babies everywhere. Brian and Cheryl are expecting another baby in June and we also found out that Jon and Gretchen are having a baby. Dad will have to come up with a new name for the Mast children when they add a 3rd. Twin Terrors won't apply anymore! Mom never liked that name anyways!

It looks like winter might finally be coming. Yesterday I went home after work and jogged around the block in shorts and a t-shirt. Tonight and tomorrow they are calling for 1-4 inches of lake effect snow. It might actually be time to put away the short sleeves and pull out the sweaters. The first snow is always fun though!

I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving weekend!
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home