Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I love Gilmore Girls Reruns!


Yeah for free afternoons! Today officially begins my free afternoons and evenings. I had forgotten what it was like to have free time from 4-6pm. I get to watch Gilmore Girls reruns again! It's my favorite show. Seth isn't a huge fan, but I don't care. It makes me laugh.

I got to watch Seth play indoor soccer last night. It was the first one I've gotten to see this season. They play so late at night. When I had to be in to work at 7:30 and often didn't get home till after 7pm I didn't want to go to soccer games in Elkhart that started at 9pm. It's nice to be able to sleep in a little. It makes me feel okay about doing things in the evenings! I enjoyed watching them play, even though they lost 9-1.

Tonight is the big night! American Idol Finale Results Show! Seth and I haven't been religious this season, but we still did a pretty good job of following the season. I don't know if we will watch all 2 hours of the finale, but we will definitly be tuned in to the last 5 minutes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home