Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Some changes are a coming!



I did not start this blog, but for some reason I am the only one to post updates! Those of you who are faithful readers need to give Seth a hard time about not pulling his weight!

It has been an exciting last couple of days. Seth and I watched, not one, but two football games on Sunday. For a pair of people who hardly understood football a year ago, this is a big deal! I wanted to go to bed early on Sunday, but the Colts made it too exciting!We'll look forward to cheering them on in two weeks when they face the Bears!

Mom and Dad came over for dinner on Sunday. We almost always go to their house when we get together so it was nice to have them spend time at our house. Mom enjoyed having someone else cook as well. Sophie was such a good puppy too. I talked to her before they came over and told her she had to behave and impress the guests that were coming over! I think she understood me!

Yesterday was Little Sibs Day at Bethany. We had 45 younger siblings visiting the school for the day. It is by far the biggest day I organize all year. I put together visitors packets for all our visitors and included games, puzzles, and coloring pages to help entertain them during classes. I also organized games and a scavanger hunt during lunch. Overall it is a really fun day. I was exhausted by the end of the day though.

Seth and I are preparing for some major changes in our life. No, we are not expecting a baby! Seth has given his two week notice to Bashor and will work his last day on Friday. He is working to start his own computer business. The plan is for him to work out of our house initially and to rent a shop if things go well. He is all the time working on computers for family and friends, even when he isn't trying to get business. Hopefully word of mouth and some advertising will continue to gain him business. We are both excited and nervous about trying something new! So if you are having any computer troubles just give Seth a call!

Sarah

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home