Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

A Newly Christened 1/2 Marathoner!


You'll have to excuse the long lag in updates! I have no excuse. I just haven't wanted to write anything the last two months. Maybe it is because nothing too exciting has happened recently or it could just be the blah months of February and March. Yes, I think that is it. I will blame the dreary months of Feb. and March.

This week has been spring break at Bethany. I spent 4 days in Knoxville with Rebekah at the beginning of the break and we had a few wonderful, exciting, full days. We got haircuts, ran a 1/2 marathon, cheered the Lady Vols on to a NCAA championship, shopped, ate at some amazing restaurants, watched movies (Running with Scissors should be avoided, the Pursuit of Happyness was very good!), biked, sunbathed, etc. I think Rebekah was ready for me to leave so she could relax!

The 1/2 marathon was probably one of the hardest things I've ever done. I had trained here in the flatlands but the Tennessee mountains kicked my butt! Still it was a good experience and something I am proud to say I completed! I was a little worried about driving by myself, but 18 hours of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince kept me company down and back!

Seth and Joel have opened a computer shop in Middlebury. Today completes their first week of being open for business. The shop is great and both of them are excited about the location and the potential for growth. Call 825-8400 for Crystal Valley Computers and all your computer needs!

Sophie continues to be the love of our lives! She makes me happy and I think she is pretty content with us too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home