Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Monday, April 23, 2007

burgers and hot dogs

Yeah for Interterm! This week is Interterm at Bethany, which means I am going to have a very easy week in comparison to the weeks since spring break. Almost all of my tennis players are out of town for the week so we are having no official practices and there are no matches scheduled until next Monday. I am looking forward to going home after school! I feel like I've had no afternoons or evenings at home. We are over half-way through the season though. I can't complain that the season is going by too slowly. We are currently 7-2 and should be able to win a good majority of our last matches before sectionals.

This past weekend was a family weekend. Seth and I spent time with my family on Saturday night, Colin was home for the weekend, and we spent the afternoon and early evening on Sunday with Seth's family. Sophie was spoiled rotten yesterday. She got to go for a jog in the morning, play with Missy after lunch, and run around the farm in the afternoon!


Joel and Emily are coming over tonight. We are going to grill burgers and hot dogs and just hang out. Maybe we can talk Seth into playing some Nerts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home