Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Today has been a lazy day. I stayed up late last night watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and slept in this morning. No church for us. Especially because Seth was playing video games with friends until 4am! Sophie and I went for a run this morning and that is the extent of what I have done. I rewatched the Harry Potter movie again, because it was so good the first time and took a nap. It feels really good to be doing nothing.

I had a huge week last week. 3 tennis matches and practice on the other days pretty much filled up my afternoons and evenings. It was deathly cold this past week too. Anyone who calls tennis a sport for wimps is crazy! The good news is that we won all 3 of our matches which brings my varsity teams record to 3-1. (JV is 4-0). We have two matches during the week and 4 team invitationals this weekend. I expect another crazy week, but then the high school goes on Interterm so no tennis for a week.

Business at the shop has been great the past 2 weeks. Seth and Joel have been pleasantly surprised at the phone calls and walk-ins they've had! Seth has been putting in some long hours, but he is so much happier than he was working at Bashor!

Sarah

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home