Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Friday, May 25, 2007

4 Day Weekend

Melissa used fish as part of her reception decorations! She wanted people to take them home after the wedding. I'm pretty sure she ended up with a lot of left over goldfish!

Today begins my 4 day weekend! Yeah! Got to love that. I am here at school for a quick meeting today at 2, but I decided it didn't count. Sophie and I got our run in this morning before the rain came down and I am planning on a nap and movie this afternoon after I get home.
A week ago I was hit by a car while I was waiting at a stop light. I was really lucky to walk away unhurt and with minimal damage to my car. The truck that hit me swerved at the last minute and just clipped my left side. I have a small dent and a few scratches and had to replace my blinker, but other than that was very lucky. I picked my car up this morning and am glad to have a left rear blinker again after driving around without one for a week. Talk about another accident waiting to happen! This accident was a reminder to me about how quickly things can happen. I can't even begin to count the number of times I drive from home to work or work to home and pull in to park, hardly remembering actually driving. We drive so often on auto piolot and it only takes a second of inattention for something awful to happen.

We don't have much planned for this weekend. Aaron Lehman is getting married tomorrow and Bethany's commencement is Sunday, but other than that I plan to get a lot of relaxing in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home