Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

back to the grind





Well my long weekend has come and gone. Why do weekends go by so much quicker than week days? I guess it doesn't help that we were very busy all weekend with different family get together. It is always good when Rebekah and Colin come home. I love spending time with them. I am pleased to announce that I have regained the Scattegories champion title. It was a heated match, but I came out just on top! Colin was a close second, with Rebekah somewhere back in the distance!

The entire weekend was spent with family and friends. We saw two movies in the theater (Deja vu and James Bond), neither that I would recommend highly, but still fun to see. Rebekah, Mom, and I spent an entire day working on scrapbooks and other projects and I got to see Christie Saturday afternoon. We had a yummy meal at Myron and Sheila's on Thanksgiving and were able to help celebrate Grandma Pauline's 80th birthday.

I am pleased to say my scrapbooks are 100% caught up, right to the last picture. So now I am hoping to work on a few albums for friends.

Monday things were back to normal. I have three full weeks at Bethany and then Christmas break, which is 3 weeks off. This is my big break for the year and I am already looking forward to it and dreaming of the possibilities.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home