Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Not much happening

Hello Friends and Family!

Life has slowed down a lot over the last 3 weeks. My tennis season ended and all of a sudden I had afternoons and evenings completely free. What to do with myself? Well afternoon naps have become common place and Sophie and I are taking daily evening walks, but other than that I have a lot more time on my hands.

Rebekah came and spent last weekend with us. She was our first over night guest in the new house. Unfortunatly we do not have an extra bed, but she didn't complain about the comfy downstairs couch! Sadly she was in town because a very good friend of the family passed away. Death is hard to understand and grasp. It is painful to lose people you love. We played violin together and sang at the funeral. Hymn #154, This is My Father's World has taken on new meaning for me.

Still amidst all the sadness Rebekah and I had a lot of fun. We did some baking, some shopping, watched a movie, and plenty of football. She is a new Tennessee fan and she taught me Rocky Top! We sang it loud and proud with the other Tennessee fans. She took this picture of me and Sophie! I've turned into one of those crazy dog people who always talk about their dog and tell stories that other people don't care about. Sophie has just blessed our lives. She is so fun to have around, except in the morning when she wants to be let out and I want to sleep!

I am preparing to go back to full time work at Bethany. I am not looking forward to this, but it is a reality. I just struggle being in an office all day. Still, so many exciting things are happening at Bethany and I'm glad to help families who are thinking about sending their kids there. It was such a wonderful place for me.

Well, that is all for now. Seth did post something a few days ago, but I accidently erased it! I don't know how it happened. It may be another couple of months before you hear from him again! Take care.
Sarah

1 Comments:

  • At 11/11/2006 4:42 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    Don't worry Seth, I saw your post! Thanks for being such great hosts; I enjoyed staying with you! Tell Sophie I'll be back to run with her for Thanksgiving!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home