Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Oops!

Well, the other day I was messing around with the blogger settings and somehow Sarah's last post disappeared! I thought I would fill in what I remember from the post.

Hm...primarily it consisted of the report of our sick puppy. Sophie had been "fixed" and the surgery upset her stomach. She was throwing up all over the place. On top of that, she was licking her incision, which meant she had to wear the white blockercoller thingie. She hated it, as did we. She would literally not move after we put it on her. I would put it on before work, and when I got home I would find her in the exact same position. I felt so bad for her.

Anyhow...she is feeling better now. We rented a carpet cleaner and cleaned up all of the spots on our carpet.

We will have to give a Christmas update as soon as we can!

Seth Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home