Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What a good looking group!


Another update in less than a week! Wow! After Rebekah told me that she checks this everyday I decided we needed to be more faithful in our updating.

All is well in the Yoder household. The tennis banquet was wonderful last weekend. The food at Flytraps was fabulous. We had a room all to ourselves and had a great time reminising over the season, planning ahead to next fall, honoring our seniors, and just catching up in general. They are a great group of women. I miss not seeing them everyday. We are planning a Christmas get together before everyone heads home for the holidays. They want to decorate cookies, make cards, and watch Home Alone. Sounds like fun!

Seth and I are looking forward to Thanksgiving next week. Rebekah and Colin are both coming home and Seth has family that will be visiting as well. It will be great to have a few extra days off work and plenty of time to hang out with family. Rebekah, Mom, and I have some projects lined up that I am excited about tackeling!

I am watching Bethany's production of Over the River and Through the Woods this afternoon with the middle school. We saw an exert in chapel this morning and it was very funny. Anyone who is local, I would recommend seeing it. There are still tickets avaliable for this weekend. The small bit I saw was great!

Well that's all for now.
Sarah

1 Comments:

  • At 11/15/2006 6:36 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    How exciting, a new update so soon! I can't wait to see you next week! Fergus is excited to meet Sophie :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home