Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Lot's Happening!







Life continues to be exciting at the Yoder house. I won't even make excuses for the lack of posts the past 3 months. I can hardly believe February is just around the corner. Lots has happened since the beginning of November.

I had a wonderful trip to Brazil. Mom, Dad, and I stayed with my aunt Debra and grandpa at a beautiful condo right on the beach for two weeks. I enjoyed daily walks on the beach, time in the pool, lots of wonderful food, and good time catching up with family. A highlight was meeting my cousin Bruno's fiance and attending my first Brazilian bridal shower. It had been 10 years since my last visit to Brazil. How wonderful to return.

Since returning I have started a new job at Prairie View Elementary working as a paraprofessional in a functional skills classroom. I am being stretched everyday and learning valuable lessons that will help me when I have control of my own classroom.

Seth and Joel moved Crystal Valley Computers to a new location in Middlebury. They now have over twice the space and are excited about their location at the busy intersection of US 20 and SR 13. It was a lot of work to move everything, but we had lots of help from family and friends. Seth is relieved to be settled and is excited about all of the space they have to work with. Busy continues to be good and for this we are grateful.

My brother Colin proposed to Mackenzie at Thanksgiving and I am ecstatic about the upcoming wedding in September. We went dress shopping last weekend and I've enjoyed being involved in the planning.

I am looking foward the upcoming spring. Tennis conditioning at Bethany is starting in a week and official practices start in 6 weeks. I am going to have a great team this spring and am excited to spend more time at Bethany again.

Here are a few pictures from the past couple of months. A family picture taken on Christmas at Myron and Sheilas, a siblings picture from Rebekah's wedding, a Christmas picture ( I was very excited about the jumbo box of Goldfish crackers, and a picture from the wedding shower in Brazil.

Well I guess that is a quick update of the highlights. Hopefully it won't be another 3 months before we write again.

Sarah








1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home