Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Friday, July 03, 2009

Summer update


I am in the midst of enjoying my two week summer vacation. I had this week off and next week as well. Truthfully I have been pretty boring this first week. I have one more class I need to finish before student teaching this fall and I decided to get it done in one week instead of having it hang over my head all summer. I am happy to report that I have 7 out of 8 lessons done! It helped to have Wimbledon on TV all week. I could justify watching so much tennis because I was working on school work at the same time! I should finish the last lesson sometime this weekend. It will feel great to have this last class done!

The rest of the vacation I am hoping to do some fun stuff! I want to spend some time at my parents pool, Sheila is going to help me do some painting, I want to catch up on my scrapbooking, and I plan on taking plenty of naps!

The highlight of my vacation so far was a day trip to St. Joe with Rebekah, Chris, and Zimms. Last Saturday we decided to go to the beach and rent kayaks for an afternoon. I had never kayaked before and was excited to try something new. It was a beautiful day too. We kayaked for a few hours in Lake Michigan. It was hard work! Afterwards we had a Chinese picnic and walked around downtown. We enjoyed the safari animal display! Rebekah's favorite animal was the rainbow giraffe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home