Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

keeping busy

Can it really be the end of July already?! Amazing! I am always amazed at how quickly the summer weeks pass. I have been enjoying short mornings at work and lots of free afternoon and evenings to do whatever I feel like. Highlights from the past couple of weeks include a trip to Cedar Point with KP and a group of kids from Bethany, a weekend visit with Colin and Mackenzie to celebrate Rebekah's birthday, and time at home to scrapbook, read, nap, and more recently paint!

A couple of weeks ago Sheila came over to help me with a few projects around the house and together we tackled painting in two bedrooms and our porch railing. After learning a few lessons from an expert I tackled our downstairs bathroom alone. I must say I am feeling pretty proud of myself! Painting is very addicting. It is amazing what a fresh paint of coat does to a room! I think I will try and do our other bathroom yet this summer. I know it isn't that interesting, but I included pictures of some of my projects!

In other news Seth and I spent the weekend in Shipshiwana for his Yoder family reunion. It was good to have the entire family together. It had been several years since I'd seen some of his cousins. We enjoyed the Farmstead Inn, the ping pong tables, local shopping and restaurants, and time to play games and catch up with everyone.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home