Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Flying Months

Wow, a whole month has gone by without a post. Again I will redouble my efforts and attempt to post more often.

The past month flew by. Sarah has been very busy with Tennis at Bethany and is gone nearly every evening. She also had a week where she visited Pittsburgh with students from Bethany for interterm. It was a good (albeit fun) experience for her.

Work has been good, with some weeks being crazy busy, and others being a bit more laid back. Our business continues to steadily increase and we are very excited to be making such headway even with the state of the economy in Middlebury. Having Joel and Daniel to work with has been quite the blessing and I can't imagine better guys to work with!

I am beginning to put together the 3.0 and 3.5 men's USTA tennis leagues for the summer and am very excited about it. It is always a lot of fun!

It sounds like the Loves may be looking to get themselves a dog! Seeing someone get a new dog always makes me happy. I love Dogs and if I didn't live in town I would defiantly have a couple more. I also think it is very important to rescue dogs rather then getting them from a breeder or a pet store. There are some great documentaries on Youtube about the conditions and the thought processes in puppy mills. The ones I have seen are abit too long and graphic to put on here.

Instead I thought I would include an 'adopt me' video. The problem is that I really like two of them , so I think I will need to include both.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home