Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It is about to get crazy busy...


Seth and I have spent the past two weekends in Indianapolis. My USTA tennis team won the state competition last weekend at Carmel Racquet Club and this past weekend we represented Indiana at a regional meet that included Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, and Wisconsin. Unfortunately my team had a disappointingly 1-3 showing over the course of the weekend, but that didn't stop us from having a lot of fun. I went 3-0 at my singles position and played a fantastic match Sunday afternoon to close out my season. Seth and I enjoyed staying at a nice hotel adjacent to Keystone Mall, watching the Olympics late into the evening, and eating out at restaurants. He was a good sport all weekend sitting out in the sun and heat watching me play!

School is underway at Bethany and everyone seems to be settling into the routine. I begin tennis practices next Monday at Goshen College and start my classes on September 2. I am working hard to finish off my latest correspondence class, world history, before my GC classes begin. I turned in my last lesson today and am just waiting to take the final.

We were lucky amidst all that is going on to be able to spend time with Seth's aunt Gina and her family last Thursday night. They were visiting from Virginia for the week and got to go with Seth and Sophie on a creek walk before we left for the weekend. My sister was also in town again two weekends ago. Unfortunately it was for a family funeral, but still it is always good to see her. Rebekah is going through the process of trying to sell her home in Knoxville and probably couldn't have picked a more difficult time to try and sell property without taking too huge of a loss.

Other than that, not much is going on. Seth is busy at the store in Middlebury and we continue to be grateful for the success he and Joel are experiencing with their young business.

Blessings,
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home