Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

an Enchanted weekend!

It has been a good weekend. Maybe even a great weekend! I got to see Traci yesterday. We spent all evening together catching up, reminiscing, and even talking about politics a little bit. I miss her so much and was glad for the time we were able to spend together. She and Jared are getting ready to spend a year doing service in Guatemala and I am really excited for them and all the new things coming up in their lives.

Seth and I got together with friends on Friday night. I got to see Kevin's new house in Elkhart, we grilled out for dinner, and played Rock Band for a couple of hours. Mariko and Kyle are amazing, but Seth and I can hold our own too!

Seth and I watched the movie Enchanted tonight. We laughed the whole way through it! What a fun movie. It isn't very often that you find a clean PG movie that keeps your attention the whole time. If you are looking for something amusing to watch I would definitely recommend it.

I have one more week of work before my two week vacation! I am really looking forward to that. I think Seth and I might take a little vacation somewhere in there! Nothing set in stone though.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home