Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

weddings left and right


Summer is supposed to be a time when things slow down, at least for me. The past few weeks haven't felt that way though. Two very good friends, Joel Bontrager and Josh Miller, got married at the end of July, my sister visited over her birthday, and my USTA tennis team has advanced out of local and district competition. We will compete this Saturday in Indianapolis for the state title! Everything has been very fun and exciting, but also exhausting.

Seth and I are very excited for our newly married friends and are looking forward to getting to know Jess and Vicki better. Seth was honored to be a groomsman in both of the weddings and Joel felt sorry for me so he asked me to be one of his attendants as well!

I feel summer quickly winding down. Bethany starts school next Thursday, my tennis season begins at Goshen College on the 25th of August, and I start classes at GC after Labor Day. It is going to be a busy year, no question about it! I am finishing up my 4th online class since November and still have 3 more to take over the next year, on top of my education classes. While things have been busy it feels good to be working towards a goal. I have enjoyed reading and thinking again.

We are looking forward to visiting with more family again over the next two weeks. Sheila's family is going to be in town next week and Rebekah is coming up for a quick weekend visit. Having a boyfriend in the area will make you crazy enough to make the 8 hour drive two times in one month! It's been good to see her more often!

Sheila and I are going to tackle a few more outdoor projects tomorrow. I want to repaint the front of the house and power wash all of our siding before tennis season begins and I don't have the energy to do anything else!

Sarah

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home