Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Friday, December 09, 2005

This morning started out with a 2-hour snow delay, followed by school being cancelled all together. I was faced with a dilemma. Do I take today off and come in during the make up day in February? Or do I come in today for a shortened day and take the day off in February? I opted for the delayed gratification. Supposedly this is a middle class characteristic. The truth is that if I had taken today off I would have spent the whole day thinking, “Now I have to come in and work in February.” I wouldn’t have been able to enjoy the day off. I hate when that happens.

We had so much snow last night. I shoveled around 5pm and we had gotten close to 3 inches in 2 hours. Seth and I ate dinner with my parents and when we came back around 8pm we easily had another 3 inches. You couldn’t even tell that I had spent an hour shoveling the driveway!

The two-hour delay this morning gave Seth and me some extra time. We sat down together and had breakfast. I made French toast and fried sausage. With our differing schedules we rarely have chance to see each other in the morning. It was a nice change of pace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home