Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Finally

Finally! I am going to do a blog. Sarah has been doing a good job of keeping people updated, so I have gotten kinda lazy (I know that is hard to believe!). Anyhow, here is an update:

Tennis: So, dad and I turn out to be the undefeated champions of the Elkhart racket club's novice tennis league! Other then 'Devil Woman' (ask Dad), we had a great time. We are actually starting another doubles league this weekend. It should be a bit more challenging, but is not USTA rated yet. I am hoping we will be ready for that sooner or later! Anyhow, Joel and Josh are also in this league. It should be a lot of fun and a good deal more challenging then the last league we were in!

Soccer: Well, this have been going about as expected. We are having a great time, but we have yet to win a game. However, many of the games have been much closer then expected! (9-8 and 5-3 for example). The guys are doing a great job and it is tons of fun playing with everyone! I just wish the season didn't end so soon. We only have two games left, then a tourney...

Other: Not much else is goin on. Sarah is working full time, and I am still enjoying working at JDC. Joel is back, and that is great. We get to see a lot of him, even though he is working a lot of hours. It is a lot of fun having both he and kyle workin at JDC. Justin has been getting into the computer game KOTOR, which is an awesome game. I am not a huge Star Wars fan, but this game made me love that fantasy world. Hm...also, I built an awesome computer for a women at work. Never built anything nearly that cool before. Dual core 3800+, 2GB of high quality Crucial, blazing fast 250GB HD...but the coolest thing about it is that it is TOTALLY silent. Yeah...that is cool.

Alright, hopefully I will be doing more blogging in the near future! Take care and thanks for reading.

Seth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home