Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Friday, December 02, 2005

coming soon...Christmas Break!

I love my office window at Bethany! I have a perfect view of the winter wonderland outside. The first few snowfalls are always exciting! I know in a few weeks I will be sick of it and ready for warmer weather, but for right now it is making me smile.The image “http://www.scifimoviepage.com/upcoming/photos/harry4-4.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

"Busy" has been the keyword of our lives. It seems like we have something going on every evening. Tennis, Soccer, Volleyball, coaching meetings, Christmas dinners, family. Seth was starting to think about forming a flag football team after all the fun he had at Joel's house during the post-Thanksgiving football game. I told him he was crazy. We don't need one more thing going on.

I am looking forward to my Christmas break coming up in a week and a half. I get 20 days off from work! I am planning on sleeping in, staying up late, scrapbooking, reading, seeing the new Harry Potter, and just relaxing. There are definitly benefits to working at a school:
- Christmas Break
- Thanksgiving Break
- Spring Break
- Intertem
- Weather delays and cancelations
Just to name a few!
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home