Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Friday, October 28, 2005

I survived the first full week!

I have officially survived my first full week of being full time! I think it is something I will adjust to. The hardest time of the day is at 1pm though, after I eat lunch, especially when it is so sunny and beautiful outside like it is today. I just want to be outside rollerblading or jogging. So is the life of an adult though... I guess.

This week has gone by quickly. Luckily Seth worked only days this week and we were able to see each other in the evenings. He even convinced me to come to his soccer game on Tuesday, in Elkhart, at 10pm. Yes, that is 10 o'clock at night.You can usually count on my being asleep by 10 or soon after. I really wasn't planning on going until Seth and Joel tricked me. They told me that if I went they would play Egyptian Rat Trap with me. They know my weaknesses... I can never turn down a chance to humiliate them with my quick thinking and cat-like reflexes! Needless to say I was again victorious!

I am looking forward to this weekend. I have a prospective tennis player visiting Goshen College tomorrow that I am going to meet with in the morning, but other than that the whole weekend is wide open! I plan on relaxing. Sleeping in, reading a book, and maybe watching a good, scary Halloween movie!
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home