Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Friday, November 11, 2005

tennis reunion!

I have been looking forward to tonight for a couple weeks now. The tennis team is getting together tonight for our tennis banquet. We are having dinner and awards at The Brick House and then coming back to our apartment to play games. We had talked about having a game night all season, and never got around to it.

Tennis season has been done for a month now and I have really missed the daily interaction with the girls. I enjoyed tennis season so much and in many ways felt that I was pushed more as a person and as a player than I ever had been before. Their work ethic and attitudes inspired me all season. It will be fun to get together and reminisce about the season and also catch up on all the new things that are happening in their lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home