Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Tennis Tourney Time!

Well, Sarah will be gone the next two nights with the Goshen tennis team. I am going to miss her, but I am also going to stay pretty busy with work...so it should go pretty fast. Although Sarah really enjoyed tennis, we will also be relieved to see the season end. We will have more time in the evening for friends, family, and eachother. Hopfully we will be able to find a church family sometime soon, now that our lives are settling down a little more.

Joel is moving back this weekend, so that is something that I am looking forward to.

Last week Dad pulled his back, so Josh Miller played in the tennis league with me. It was a lot of fun, but I will be looking forward to playing with Dad again next weekend. We have to try to keep our streak alive!

Seth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home