Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Lunch Soccer

The image “http://www.livesoccertv.com/images/soccer6.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.Well, Joel came home last weekend and happened to mention the same thing I have been thinking for the past two weeks or so. "Wouldn't it be fun to have an indoor soccer team with our friends on it?" Heck yeah it would! I always dreamt of creating an indoor soccer team of my friends. I would actually sit in some of my high school classes making lineups and strategies (while paying attention to the teacher...of course).

Joel mentioned he would be interested, so with his help, I rounded up our friends and people actually said they wanted to do it! The deadline for turning in the registration was the day after Joel mentioned it, but they gave us a few extra days to get it around. So it seems that I may have finally fulfilled my dream of making an indoor soccer team with my small group of friends that used to play soccer during lunch. The only part of the LG we will be missing with be Jon. We miss you Jon!

Now...it is very important to note that for most of these friends the only time they have played soccer was during lunch. ...so...yeah, we don't really plan on winning. We will consider it a victory if we can score a few points this season.

So, if anyone reading this blog (that knows me in real life) wants to join a soccer team that is going to be 100% for fun...please let me know!

Seth

*Edit Update* Yikes! Actually, nearly every I called said they could play, so we don't need any more people.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home