Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

This Weekend.

I am looking forward to this weekend for a number of reasons:

1. Joel is coming home this weekend.

2. Jeff and Mariko are having people over on Saturday night. Joel might be able to come. Hopfully most of the old highschool lg gang (we miss you Jon) will be able to be there. I haven't seen people for a couple weeks, so I am really looking forward to it.

3. Dad and I are planning to join a beginner's tennis league that has matches on Sunday from 5:30-7:00. This will wet our tastebuds and allow Dad to decide if he wants to make it a goal for us to get good at tennis and eventually enter some USTA tournaments.

I am still enjoying my job...however, when I work evenings, Sarah and I don't get to see eachother very often. I guess this is something we will have to live with for now.

Seth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home