Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

our first win!

I just wanted to let everyone know that my tennis team got their first win tonight. Over the last two weeks we have lost 3 close matches and we were finally able to pull off a win! I was so excited and so was the team. We needed this win badly for our morale! The girls on my team work so hard everyday in practice, they deserved this win! We'll spend the rest of the week gearing up for a tough match against Huntington on Saturday.

2 Comments:

  • At 9/14/2005 6:18 AM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    Whoohoo!! Congratulations!

     
  • At 9/14/2005 3:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's awesome! I am so happy for you and the team! I will be home this weekend and will try to catch you on Saturday at the match!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home