Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun!



Things have slowed down a little after the busy holiday weekend. Seth and I both enjoyed having 4 days off. We spent lunch and the afternoon with the Stophers and Seth's Yoder family on Thursday and the evening with my family. We helped celebrate Grandma Pauline's Thanksgiving birthday and were excited to have cousin Phil drive up from Louisville for the weekend. Chris joined us for Thanksgiving at my parents and we all enjoyed a rousing game of Imagine If. Ask Rebekah what dwarf we all thought she would be!

The rest of the weekend included movies, a Chinese Picnic, ping pong, long afternoon walks, afternoon naps, and a video game get together (I was not a part of this).

We had an exciting addition to our household for 4 days. Jeff and Mariko left Oreo with us while they traveled to New York. We enjoyed having Oreo around and by the end of the weekend I had figured out how to take both of them for runs! Talk about a challenge. I feel like I made quite the scene jogging on Greene Road trying to juggle two dogs! Oreo is a high energy dog who would only sleep at the foot of our bed. While I wouldn't say Oreo and Sophie are soul mates, they learned to tolerate each other! Sophie slept for a full day after Oreo left, she was so tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home