Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Monday, December 08, 2008

alumni night, party mix, and upcoming vacations



What a busy weekend! Sheila took us out for dinner and a movie Friday evening. We enjoyed dinner at Hacienda (round one!) and the new Disney movie Bolt.

I was at Bethany almost all day on Alumni Saturday, arriving at 12:30 and not leaving until after 9pm! This is my second year keeping the official scorebook for home girls basketball games. They had a game at 1pm, the tennis team helped at the Alumni Chili Dinner from 3:30-5:00, Seth and I grabbed dinner with friends at Hacienda (round two!), and then we all came back for the boys basketball game at 6pm. I was the good luck charm as Seth, Joel, and Kyle all won prizes during the game!

We spent a good portion of the day on Sunday out in Middlebury with Sheila, Justin, and Stephanie. We helped Sheila set up the Christmas tree and other decorations, we made party mix, took the dogs for a romp in the woods, and sat around talking. It was a nice relaxing evening.

Things are slowing down. My fall semester at Goshen College is done and this is my last week at work before my 3 week Christmas vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home