Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Group Projects, Brazil, and Babies...


Can it already be the middle of November? I can't believe how quickly this year is flying by. I think taking classes this semester has just accelerated everything too. I can only assume next semester will be the same way.

My classes at Goshen College are beginning to wind down. I have a presentation in both of my classes and one final paper to turn in. No finals in either class, which I am not complaining about. The only bad thing is that the presentations are group projects! yuck! Why do teachers insist on assigning group projects. They are the bane of my existence.

Mom is in Brazil for the next 9 days. I am so jealous. We are having the first blast of winter weather this week and she gets to be in Brazil during the summer season. Life is not fair! I hope she can convince Aunt Debra and/or Uncle Kleber to come to the States this summer for my cousin Betsy's wedding. Seth has never met either of them. Mom is visiting to help celebrate Aunt Debra's birthday.

We got exciting news last weekend while we were hanging out at the Claassen's home on Friday night with Kevin and Kyle. Jeff and Mariko are expecting their first baby! They are going to be our first set of friends who live locally to have a baby. It should be fun and informative to watch! We are both so thrilled for them and the new baby Claassen that is due in May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home