Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Well, this is our birthday weekend! September 4th Sarah will be 23, and the 5th I will be 23 as well. Then on the 6th, my parents will be having their 25th wedding anniversary! Friday we are spending the evening with Sarah's parents, Saturday we will be with my parents, and Sunday-Monday morning we plan on spending time just the two of us.

We have both had a hard time trying to decide what to get each other for our birthdays. I guess we have everything we want! I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. We will probably just spend the extra money and go do something special together.

Sarah's tennis team lost a very tough match to Grace this evening. The score was 4-5, and there were more the four tiebreakers. This was very hard on Sarah, because Goshen usually beats Grace. However, Grace had an extra good team this year. Everyone returned, and they got a new #1 player (so last years #1 is now #2). Even though Goshen has a very young team this year, Sarah is still very excited about their potential strength, and is sure they will pull things together as the season moves on.

We got together with friends for a little while last night since Adrienne will be going off to college soon. It was nice to be able to see everyone a little bit.

I think I am getting the cold that is going around. A bunch of people at work have it...and I have now had a sore throat all day. I guess this is a hint that I should be getting to bed so I can be up early for work tomorrow...

I hope all is well with all friends and family!

Seth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home