Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Seth and I had a nice birthday weekend... considering both of us weren't feeling 100%. Seth is fighting a cold and I have been fighting allergies this fall. Still, it was nice to get away, even for just an evening. It is hard for me to relax at home, even if I have the day off from work. There are always so many things to do...errands, cleaning, laundry. Seth has realized that if he wants me to be relaxed we have to go out of town.
We enjoyed dinner and a movie over in South Bend, plus lots of US Open tennis on TV. I could watch the matches on TV for hours. Seth seems to enjoy them too. It was fun to stay in a hotel and then sleep in this morning. Too bad the cleaning people kept coming and trying to open the door. Check out time was at noon, but they were ready to clean at 10am. Doesn't make sense to me.
But now it is back to the real world. Work tomorrow as well as a tennis match all the way in Marion, IN. It will be a long day, but hopefully fun too. This should be a fun week at Bethany. I am helping out on two field trips this week, which will be a nice change of pace.
I hope everyone was able to enjoy the long weekend as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home