Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I Have My Life Back!


This is a picture from banquet! I convinced Seth to go with me a couple weekends ago. Unfortunatly we did not have the station wagon to travel in this time! I look like a lobster because I was outside all day at sectionals!
I will be having a little more time on my hands now that tennis season is done. Our season ended with a 4-1 loss to Elkhart Central. I was proud of our effort and fight, but we were outmatched. Last night I had close to 40 people over for our tennis banquet. The girls came over for a pot luck dinner and their parents came over for dessert and awards. It was fun to reminisce. I think everyone had a great season.
Seth and I took a quick trip at the end of last week to Colorado. We met Myron, Sheila, and Justin in Denver and they drove us to their time share in Breckenridge. We had 3 days of white water rafting, shopping, eating, sunbathing, and relaxing. It was very fun and a nice break from our routine.
Colin returned from a 3 week trip to Europe with Bluffton's choir and Rebekah was home last weekend to celebrate Mom's 50th birthday. It was great to have everyone around.
I am part time at work now and am looking forward to 3 day weekends, sleeping in a little, working on our yard and flower beds, and spending time at home with Seth. We are trying to play tennis a couple times a week. Both of us joined traveling teams this summer. We have a big doubles match this Sunday. Me and Josh vs. Joel and Seth. It is double or nothing after Josh and I pounded them a few weeks ago. At stake is a steak dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home