Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Running and Rent

Another week has flown by. I can't believe how fast the days go by. The great thing is that the sun is up when I drive to Bethany in the morning. It was miserable driving to work in the dark the last few months. Can spring really be around the corner already?
I am two weeks into high school tennis conditioning already! The first day of conditioning they all had scared looks on their faces and I asked them if they were worried about conditioning. Over half of them said they were. I guess the word got out that I am a big believer in conditioning hard! They have worked so hard and I am really proud of them. Some of them are doing things they never thought they would be able to do. I still can't get over how they look at me with big eyes as if I know so much more than they do. They do whatever I tell them to do and just absorb everything I say. Coaching is amazing! I am really looking forward to this season. We start hitting everyday March 13th. It will be here before I know it.
The big plans for this weekend include buying Rent on dvd and watching it again. Seth and I have seen the movie twice in the theater and we both listen to the music at home and at work. I think it is safe to say that we are addicted. The music is phenomenal! If you haven't seen the musical movie we definitly recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home