Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sectional Champions!


It appears from our blog that we have fallen off the face of the earth. Has it really been a month since we moved into our new, wonderful home? I guess so. Things have been busy during the last four weeks. Work at Bethany and tennis has consumed all my time and energy. (I'm sure Seth will vouch for that!) I have been going to bed so early and been no fun at all!
The good news is that all the hard work and time spent with the tennis team has payed off! We won the school's first tennis sectional last Saturday! It was so exciting and so close. I was on an emotional rollercoaster! We play our regional match tonight against Elkhart Central. Talk about David vs. Goliath! We'll see what happens. Anything is possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home