Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Friday, February 10, 2006

This and That

I guess Seth and I were thinking along the same lines. I was thinking about how long it had been since I'd posted and when I went to post something, I saw Seth had just added something yesterday. I guess I will give you all the updates on me, since Seth covered some of the more recent things in his life.

Work is busy. This is the time of year when everyone is visiting and starting to apply to Bethany. Since the middle of January I have been planning visitor's days every other week and helping prospective families go through the admissions process. I love being busy. I love coming to work and having tons to do so that time just flies by.

Tennis is starting to get busy. I am gearing up to begin conditioning with the high school team next week and this is the heavy recruiting time at the college. I met with one prospective player last weekend and I am meeting with two more today. Luckily I only have a small team. I can't imagine having to recruit for a team that needs more than 7-8 players. I already feel pretty good about GC's team next fall. I've signed a strong player from PA and am thinking the #1 player from Bethany will come as well! I will have conditioning with the high school team for a month and then we can start practicing outdoors in the middle of March. I am really looking forward to it! Hopefully it will start to warm up by then.

All of our leagues are winding down. I have about two weeks left of volleyball. Seth is done with tennis, and he has two more weeks of soccer. They have been fun, but it will be nice to have a few more evenings free.

The biggest news of all is that my Christmas present is supposed to come today! Seth ordered me an elliptical machine that I had been salivating over before Christmas. I thought it was way to expensive to buy, but Seth did some searching and found it online for half price! We have been waiting and waiting and waiting for it! I decided hell would probably freeze over before we got it, but it is supposed to be at our apartment as I speak! Knock on wood! The next question will be, can we assemble it! Hopefully two college degrees are enough to pull us through assembly instructions! We'll keep you posted on our progress!

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home