Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wow...all in the same 24 hours!

Two good things all in 24 hours!

First of all, last night Delight Electric won our first game! Yes, that is right...we had scored more points then the other team by the end of the game. Everyone played an amazing game! Jeff had a goal, and Kyle almost scored two or three times and almost had a ton of assists! Everybody just played awesome, and even though the ref only called fouls on us and not on the other team, we still managed to hang on for the win! I am not quite sure how this happened, but it did!

Now...for other big news. The Rainbow 6 - Lockdown for the PC demo (much different from console version) was released 45 min ago and I now have it 87% downloaded. I have been looking forward to this for quite some time. Hopfully I can convince some of my friends to start playing with me again and we can do some laddering and maybe join a league or two!

Alright, I hope things are going as well in your neck of the woods as they are in mine!

Seth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home