Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Big muscles...

Yeah, that's right. I am going to be getting big muscles. Joel convinced a few of my friends and I to start working out. So, it is hard to believe, but Joel, Josh, Gnagey, and I are getting up to work out 5 days a week at 6:00. Um...yeah...that is a.m.

We will see how long it lasts. My primary motivation is currently getting in shape for our soccer league. I am also looking forward to looking like a stud and having my wife swoon every time I walk in the room.

Dad and I are also thinking of entering a 3.0 tennis tourney the first weekend in February, if I can get off of work! Hopfully he can stay healthy (not pull anything) and I can get in shape by that point.

Seth

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home