Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

the weekend is over already

Sundays are always bittersweet. It is a wonderful day to relax and spend time with family and friends, but I always have the thought of Monday in the back of my mind.
It was a great day. Seth and I spent all morning and early afternoon on the boat with his family and Joel's family. We went tubing and water skiing. It was a nice hot day, perfect for the lake. Joel is looking for a job in Goshen and we are excited about the idea of him moving back home. Seth is going to see if there are any openings at the Juvenille Detention Center. Joel also said he might be interested in an apartment in our building. It would be great to have him around again!
I spent the evening with my family then. My sister made a quick trip home for the weekend. We ate lunch yesterday at her favorite restaurant, El Camino, and had the Chief ice cream tonight along with Mom's homemade pizza! Yum Yum. It is always good to see her. She is getting ready to move into a new condo in the middle of September. I am excited about seeing her new place, but it sure would be nice if she would move back home too. Tennessee is too far away.
Well time to get ready for a new work week. I'm getting old, its already time for bed and its only a little after 9pm!
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home