Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

what a weekend

What a good weekend, and it is only Saturday! My tennis team had its first match today... a doubles tournament. We placed 2nd and I was really pleased with how well everyone played. It is strange just watching. I never realized all the emotions my parents must have felt when they watched me play matches. I agonized over points and had nervous energy for about 6 straight hours. I was exhausted by the end of the tournament and all I did was watch!
Joel is home this weekend. Its always good to see him when he comes home to visit. We are going out on the boat tomorrow with Seth's family and Joel's family. It should be a lot of fun. The weather has been hot and sticky...perfect for the boat. Seth and I love skiing and are workingon using just one ski. No luck so far, maybe tomorrow though.
The weekends are such a nice change from the pace of the work week. I wish I could have a full week of weekends, but I guess I wouldn't appreciate the weekends if I didn't experience the work week as well.
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home