Seth and Sarah

Keeping family and friends informed.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

no school for us

It's been a good weekend for Seth and me. After both having fairly busy weeks, we were able to have a nice relaxing weekend together. The last three weeks have been a huge transition for me. I started my new job at Bethany during the first week of August and tennis practice started at the college last Wednesday. I am excited about the girls on the tennis team this fall. I think we should have another successful season! I hope we can do at least as well as last season, if not better! Going to practices in the afternoons has been a nice way for me to unwind at the end of a work day too. Goshen College students began moving into the dorms last week and it was strange to think that I am not starting school in a few days. This is the first fall in 16 years that I haven't gone back to school. It sure is nice not to be thinking about starting new classes. I will not miss all of the textbook reading and assignments.
Well Seth and I are heading over to Middlebury to spend some time with his family. Yeah! Popcorn and cards!

Sarah

1 Comments:

  • At 8/23/2005 12:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yay! I'm really glad you guys are doing this. In a distant way it makes me seem more involved : ) You can be sure I'll be a faithful reader. I think about you guys!
    Love you both! - Joy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home